We know that Jesus had a timetable for His public ministry. He had only three years to prepare people to launch a movement. So He chose disciple making as His strategy, the most time-consuming strategy that one could imagine. Read more….
Seventeen times we find Jesus with the masses, but forty-six times we see Him with His disciples. These few disciples, within two years after the Spirit was poured out at Pentecost, went out and “filled Jerusalem” with Jesus’s teaching (Acts 5:28). Within four and a half years they had planted multiplying churches and equipped multiplying disciples (Acts 9:31). Within eighteen years it was said of them that “they turned the world upside down” (Acts 17:6). And in twenty-eight years it was said that “the gospel is bearing fruit and growing throughout the whole world” (Colossians 1:6). For four years Jesus lived out the values He championed in His everyday commission. He made disciples who could make disciples! But within seventy years, the cadre of people around Jesus had taken His good news into every corner of the Roman world. Do we have better efficiencies in mind? Can we do better than investing in Christian mass messaging and once-a-week preaching services?
- Discover the Biblical concepts and vision of disciple making.
- Rediscover the implications of following Christ.
- Learn how to become like Christ.
- Learn how to repeat Jesus’s life – to do what Jesus did.
- Discover practical strategies how to disciple people.
- Be introduced to the method of discovery groups as “hothouses” for disciple making.
- Leave the workshop with a practical plan how to start a disciple-making movement.
The ministry is operated on faith based principles and dependent on voluntary donors who believe in our vision.
Mr Ritz de la Batt
Donations can be made to:
Visarend Trust, ABSA Paarl.
Branch code 632005
Account number : 922 799 6908